- Placing an Order Online
- Signing into My Account
- My Shipping Address
- Order Confirmation Email
- Account Registration
- Placing Telephone Orders
- Paying with a Credit Card
- Shipping & Delivery
- Payment Information
- State & Local Taxes
- Return & Replacements
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Privacy & Security
- Terms & Conditions
Placing an Order Online
- You can order quickly and easily through Fuller.com.
To add items to your Shopping cart, simply click on "Add to cart" for the item you wish to buy.
To remove an item, go to your Shopping cart and select "Remove".
To change the quantity of items, go to your Shopping Basket and change the number in the box under the "Qty" column.
Signing into My account
- If you are a returning customer, and have finished adding items to your shopping basket and want to checkout, you will be prompted to sign in by providing your e-mail address (login) and password. .If you forgot your password please click on 'forgot my password' and a link to reset your password will be sent to you
My Shipping Address
- Make sure to provide precise city, state, and zip code information. Remember to spell out the city to which you are shipping the order. Many times abbreviations, misspellings, and other typos can result in errors in this section.
Fuller.com offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all Contiguous U.S. merchandise orders $49 and over (excluding taxes). For shipments totaling less than $49, there is a delivery charge of $7.95 for Standard shipping. Orders over $49 always ship for free. You can add, edit, or delete shipping addresses while you are in this step of the checkout process. Orders shipped outside the contiguous United States will apply additional shipping charges. Canada customers are responsible paying for all import duties upon receiving shipment.
Order Confirmation Email
- Immediately after you have successfully placed your order with Fuller.com, you will receive an email that contains information regarding the details of your order. The order confirmation email is your receipt that can be printed for your records. The order confirmation email includes your order number (the same number that appeared on our web site after successful submission of an order), the details of the products and corresponding prices, any credits or promotional discounts, taxes, shipping charges (if applicable), your ship-to and bill-to information, and the ship method.
- To register, all you need to provide is your name, e-mail address, and password. You can fill out the rest of your account information including shipping, billing address, and personal options at your leisure. Once registered, you can check your order status, order history, and manage your account.
You can change your account information at any time, as well as check the status of your latest orders. As always, you have the option to (un)subscribe to member benefits by clicking on the appropriate subscription box within your profile.
Each time you visit online, you should immediately sign in by clicking on the Account link . This will give you access to your account.
Placing Telephone Orders
- You can order quickly and easily by calling our toll free number 1-800-235-1938 to place your order with our Customer Service Representatives, or you can shop our seasonal catalog, or online. When you place an order through our toll free number, the shipping costs and delivery schedule are the same as our online shipping costs and delivery schedule. If you are having trouble placing your order on our website, please feel free to place a telephone order.
Paying with a Credit Card
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card. When your credit card is authorized, funds are put on hold until the transaction is completed.
Your billing information must be exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.If any numbers are different, the order cannot be processed. Be sure to correctly spell city names and avoid using abbreviations unless that is how your information appears on your statement.
Contact your financial institution if you need the exact billing address associated with your credit card.
For your security, Fuller requires you to enter your 3- or 4-digit card identification number (CID/CVN/CVV/CVC) on all orders for Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. See below for help with credit card identification numbers.
Visa/MC/Discover Card Customers:
Your Security Code/CID (Card Identification Number) is in the signature area on the back of the card (it is the last 3 digits AFTER the credit card account number).
Visa/MC/Discover customer CIDS are 3 digits. American Express has 4 digits on the front of the card.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most orders are shipped from New Jersey within 1 to 3 business days from the time we receive the order. Your credit card will be billed at the time the order is placed. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Fuller Brush offers free shipping on all contiguous US orders over $49. The shipping and handling charge on all orders under $49 shipped within the contiguous United States, regardless of size is $7.95. Orders shipped outside the contiguous United States will apply additional shipping charges. Canada customers are responsible paying for all import duties upon receiving shipment. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Alaska, Hawaii, Military addresses, U.S. territories and Canada orders may take longer.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express debit and credit cards. Please be assured that our ordering systems offer complete security and privacy.
State & Local Taxes
- We are required by law to collect applicable state and local sales taxes on all purchases with a shipping address in New Jersey. The correct taxes will be added to your order.
Return & Replacements
- Our products carry a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise bought on www.fuller.com for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Prior to returning an item, please email Returns at email@example.com.
- Fuller Brush warrants our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship, to replace the product, or to refund the product without charge to the customer (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing and return postage, which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt. Prior to returning an item, please email Warranties at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy & Security
- At Fuller Brush, protecting your privacy is a priority. We will not share any of your personal information with any third parties. We use this information to fulfill or order and to notify you of your order status. We may also use this information to communicate fantastic offers to you or to tell you about new products and services. If you prefer not to receive this type of communication, please e-mail your request for removal to email@example.com..
Terms & Conditions
- This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation in the Fuller Brush website (www.fullerbrush.com). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use this website.
The Fuller Brush Company reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions (including by modification, deletion and/or addition of any portion thereof) at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this Agreement will mean that you accept those changes. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our website.
Use of Content
You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the website. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property may you publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the website. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained in the website. You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the website. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the website, circumvent security measures or attempt to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms and Conditions of use.
We welcome your comments about our website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively "Comments") sent to our website shall be and remain the exclusive property of The Fuller Brush Company. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to The Fuller Brush Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. The Fuller Brush Company will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
Links to Other Websites
These Terms and Conditions of use apply only to the website and not to the sites of any other companies or organizations, including those to which the website may link. To the extent our website contains hyperlinks to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which The Fuller Brush Company does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any hyperlink thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND AVAILABILITY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THAT EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. You acknowledge, by your use of this website, that your use of this website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this website, and that The Fuller Brush Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this website.
From time to time there may be information on our website or in our catalog that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. The Fuller Brush Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages including lost profits, personal injury (including death) and property damage of any nature whatsoever, that result from the use of (or inability to use) the website or any of its content. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing or participating in any activity related to the website. In addition, under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond our reasonable control.
Subject to the foregoing, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of use or the website shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, in a court of law having jurisdiction for Lakewood,NJ; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to the actual out-of-pocket amount paid by you to The Fuller Brush Company, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and each website user hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions of use, or the rights and obligations of users and us in connection with these Terms and Conditions of use, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. If any of these Terms and Conditions of use are found unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be considered severable from the remaining Terms and Conditions of use, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
We control and operate the website from our offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that website content is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who chose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You may contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org