We are counting down many uses and creative ways to use Stanley Degreaser
1. Clean stainless steel sinks using Degreaser and stainless steel sponges.
2. Clean garbage disposals by adding 1 tsp. of Degreaser to 1 quart warm water. Pour solution into disposal and allow it to set overnight.
3. Regular use of Degreaser in your dishwasher helps prevent grease build-up in drains.
4. To clean outside of your microwave use 1 oz. Degreaser mixed with 1 gal. warm water. Wipe down with a sponge.
5. To maintain your stove’s exhaust fan, periodically remove grease and lint accumulation from the hood. Soak the mesh wire filter in solution of 1 tbsp. Degreaser and hot water for 5 minutes. Rinse and dry.
Stay tuned for more featured ways to use Stanley Deagreaser.