5 of 50 Ways to Use Stanley Degreaser
We are counting down many uses and creative ways to use Stanley Degreaser
1. Clean stainless steel sinks using Degreaser and stainless steel sponges.
2. Clean garbage disposals by adding 1 tsp. of Degreaser to 1 quart warm water. Pour solution into disposal and allow it to set overnight.
3. Regular use of Degreaser in your dishwasher helps prevent grease build-up in drains.
4. To clean outside of your microwave use 1 oz. Degreaser mixed with 1 gal. warm water. Wipe down with a sponge.
5. To maintain your stove’s exhaust fan, periodically remove grease and lint accumulation from the hood. Soak the mesh wire filter in solution of 1 tbsp. Degreaser and hot water for 5 minutes. Rinse and dry.
Stay tuned for more featured ways to use Stanley Deagreaser.
Share this post