HyperOx Carpet & Fabric Spotter with Sprayer - Removes Tough Set-in Stains
- Do you have tough, set-in stains on your carpets, rugs or upholstery? HyperOx will help those stains disappear!
- Try it to remove just about everything & eliminate bad odors from your carpet – including food, dirt, grass, coffee, tea, juice, ink, blood, pet and organic stains, plus much more!
- Using Hydrogen Peroxide foam it will penetrate the stain and the power of activated oxygen dissolves all your stains – removing the stains all the way down to the carpet backing.
- Includes Sprayer for ease of use.
- Natural citrus fragrance. 24 fl. oz.
|Directions for Use||For carpet and upholstery, remove any excess soil or debris. Spray directly onto stain and let stand for 30 seconds. Blot dry with dampened cloth. If stain is embedded into carpet, spray again and gently agitate with a brush. Use clean dampened cloth to blot area dry. Repeat process as needed. For best results treat stains immediately. For hard no-porous surfaces, spray sparingly on surface to be cleaned. Wipe with a clean cloth until surface is dry. Pretest on an inconspicuous area for colorfastness. Not recommended for silk, wool or leather. Certain stains may cause permanent discoloration even after cleaning. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.|
|Type of Product||Living Room Cleaners|